Friday, May 1, 2020

M2 Plugin Security Alert - Solved

Hi All,

Thanks for your overwellming response to this plugin. I have got many repsonses that it has help people. But few are facing security warning. so i am writting this post for them .

If you

1) Right click on setup.exe
2) Select properties then the Digital Signatures tab
3) Select Certificate from list of certificates 
4) Click on details 
5) Click on View Certificate 
6) Install Certificate
7) Select Store location to Local Machine
8) Manually select location for certificate by click on Browse 
     Trusted Root Certificate Authorities
 9) Click next and finish It will install certificate in your system 

After this you can again try running Setup. it will work . 

4 comments:

Sandeep Singh said...

hello Sir

I have not word to explain how much happy I am right now after I installed this M2 plugin....you are simply great... thanks for the help...same my lots of time.... in case I will find any problem I will text you on your Email ID...

Unknown said...

Web.exe has changed since it was initially published error coming while installing

manish the lover boy......... said...

Hi mehul, Unable to install. I have followed your steps only, But getting certificate issue. Could you plz help. It seems that certificate got expired on Apr 24 2021.

Unknown said...

Could you please add Nifty, Banknifty spot price, future price and futur OI, these parameters are necessary for premium decay calculation.


Thanks

M -9662031486